Mobility Field Day 2 is fast approaching and it is going to be exciting!
Have you heard of Mobility Field Day? Tech Field Day? If you haven’t, you are in for a treat. The folks over at TFD do a wonderful job of getting companies and engineers together and talking. This interaction helps to not only showcase new and innovative technologies but also sparks interesting conversations about the application of these technologies. Past Field Day events have even personally helped me find new technologies that have assisted me solving issues in my own environment. There is something of value for everyone.
Whenever I’m participating in any Tech Field Day event, usually as a viewer but especially now as a delegate, I like to do a little company research, pre-game per se, before watching the events. This not only gives me a little understanding of what I will be watching, but also allows me to better focus on the presentation. I wanted to share some of the things that I’ve read or watched to prepare for MFD2.
There are some great companies presenting at Mobility Field Day 2. Below you find a list of the companies presenting, links to their websites, and some of the materials I used to “pre-game” for MFD2.
- Cape Networks WLAN Sensors- The Test Drive Begins – by Lee Badman
- WLPC – Your RF design is great. How is your user experience
- Monitoring Wi-Fi With Cape Networks
- CTS 074: Wi-Fi Monitoring with Sensors
- VMblog’s Expert Interviews: Mist Explains a New Wireless Network for the Smart Device Era
- A look at the Mist Systems Wi-Fi & BLE solutions – By Drew Lentz
- WLPC – From Watson to Wireless: How machine learning has evolved
- WLPC – Wi-Fi-BLE- The Convergence of Connectivity and Indoor Location
- WLPC – Demystifying Network Analytics
- WLPC – One Year of Being Creepy on Your Network
- Previous Tech Field Videos
One of the great things about Tech Field Day is that they live stream the majority of their presentations. Check out the schedule to see when these companies are presenting:
Be sure to mark your calendars and join us for the live stream. Don’t forget to follow along on Twitter using the hashtag #MFD2.
To learn even more about Tech Field Day check out their website.
See you next week!